A convenient and affordable option for your event, program or meeting!
Residents and organized groups may request the use of facilities provided that the use is consistent with PWCC mission and values.
A convenient & affordable option for your event, program or meeting!
Residents & organized groups may request the use of facilities provided that the use is consistent with PWCC mission and values.
Facility Rental Request:
- Rentals may be requested up to one year in advance of event date.
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.00 is required to hold the requested date.
- Confirmation and rental agreement will be e-mailed or mailed to requester in 2-3 business days.
- Fifty percent (50%) of rental fee is due with signed rental agreement to guarantee rental.
- Balance of rental fees + damage deposit is due fourteen (14) days prior to rental date/event.
Rental Inquiry Form
- Damage deposit must be submitted with signed rental agreement (see rate chart for amount). Damage deposit will be refunded provided the facilities are left in a clean, undamaged condition.
- Any costs for clean-up or repairs resulting from the event will be charged to the renter at the rate of $50/hour, plus replacement cost for equipment, fixtures, etc. as appropriate. If costs exceed deposit amount, the person named on the rental agreement will be billed for the amount due.
- Damage deposit refund (less any charges) will be mailed to the person named on the rental agreement within 10 days after the event.
Completion of this request form and submission of the application fee to PWCC does not guarantee availability of requested date or room(s). If the requested date is available, it will be reserved for you. A Rental Confirmation and Rental Terms and Agreement will be sent to you via e-mail or U.S. mail. The event cannot proceed without a signed Rental Terms and Agreement and receipt of payment.
When there is a rental agreement for use of the facility on a weekend require paid Security Personnel. The renter is responsible for arranging for security services and paying for security services. Security Personnel are required to be onsite at PWCC on the date and hours the event is held.
The renter must provide to Phyllis Wheatley Community Center a written agreement with the Security Company 5 days before the scheduled date for the event
PWCC STAFF TIME
Phyllis Wheatley Community Center is not opened on Saturdays. Any scheduled weekend events would need to cover the costs for PWCC staff time. Weekend staff time is at a rate of time and a half paid per hour.